New Health and Safety Protocols for Allen Center
Brookfield Properties remains committed to providing outstanding customer service to our tenants, building visitors, and clients. With that commitment in mind, we have developed a plan to return to business operations following the stay-at-home order due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Developed through the expertise of a taskforce of team members throughout the United States and Canada, our plan is designed to keep our Brookfield Properties communities safe while assisting tenants in resuming operations. The following improvements to our operations have been implemented at Allen Center and across our Houston portfolio:
Operational changes include:
- HVAC systems have been evaluated to ensure optimal function, including indoor air quality checks.
- High cleaning frequency, with attention paid to high-touch and high-traffic areas.
- Enhanced cleaning of tenant areas (at tenant’s request).
- All customer-facing building employees will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including face masks and gloves.
- Whenever possible, the building team will offer contactless customer service when fulfilling maintenance and engineering; loading dock; or property management requests.
- Upon request, areas will be provided to tenants within parking facilities for temperature screening of their employees.
- Transparent shields have been installed at our customer-facing desks and service counters throughout each building.
- We have taken measures to ensure physical distancing is observed in our parking premises.
- Signage has been placed prominently throughout each building to ensure new physical distancing protocols are clearly communicated.
Thank you for your ongoing support as we navigate returning to the workplace. We are committed to safeguarding your health and wellbeing at all times.